How to avoid junk removal scams?
Consider these tips to find reputable and dependable bin rental companies and avoid service scams:
- Find a trustworthy bin rental provider, such as Save on Bins Inc. by asking your friends and relatives, or your business associates, for recommendations.
- If you’re arranging bin rental service for a business or employees, ask corporate clients or industry contacts which companies they’ve used successfully in the past.
- Ensure that when you call the service provider that you get professional sounding sales agents and if you are on hold listen to how professional the on-hold message is. The more professional these aspects are, the more likely that you are dealing with a reputable company.
- Research the services provider’s background by clicking on their web site. Look for customer service pledges and/or emphasis on customer service.
- Check for a history of consumer complaints through the Better Business Bureau.
The only exception is that the price of bin rentals are typically quoted over the telephone as the requirements are straight forward and clear.
Whether you’re renovating, moving or just eliminating junk, call us today.
Prices quoted apply for service to Edmonton, St Albert, & Sherwood Park.
Service to Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove and Nisku, available with a surcharge of $75.00 + GST.
Service to Stony Plain, Devon, Leduc, Bon Accord, Gibbons, Morinville, available with a surcharge of $100.00 +GST