Why Save on Bins
It’s quite easy to recognize a professionally-run junk removal company. You just have to search for the following features to ascertain whether the company has the capability to offer exceptionally good services or not.
- A good junk removal company will haul away all your non-hazardous junk at a reasonable price.
In a normal household or commercial & industrial business, a variety of garbage is produced each day; It is certainly a difficult task to handle and get rid of the different kinds of wastes in an environmental-friendly manner.
- A modern junk removal company, such as Save on Bins, has the appropriate licenses and meets stringent government regulations, and is able to optimize recycling through its extensive industry contacts. After all, everyone is working together to help the environment in any way that we can.
- The company should have a fleet of well-maintained clean trucks to take away the trash. Moreover, it should have containers and dumpsters of different shapes and size to handle the waste properly.
- All the employees of the junk removal company should be well-trained and at the same time, they should be thoroughly professional, helpful and friendly. Furthermore, the junk removal company should have its crew insured under a local worker’s compensation program. If not, you may be liable for injury at your site.
- A clean and a well organized web site should give you increased comfort of the junk removal company’s abilities to do the job however be wary of companies that feature trucks that they do not own.
- Review the customer service pledge of the junk removal company. Does it meet you values and your expectations? Make sure that you will receive all the services that you need and that the company does not start the junk removal until you have agreed to the price quoted for the volume of junk being removed. Does the company have formal process of doing courtesy calls prior to jobs and service satisfaction calls after the jobs are completed?
Save on Bins will deliver both value and service that you are expecting from a top-notch junk removal company. We pledge to honest pricing, good value and excellent customer service.
To further help you with your cleanup project we have assembled some tips and resources that we invite you to read. We hope that you will find the information we have assembled useful and will trust us for all your waste removal needs.
Whether you’re renovating, moving or just eliminating junk, call us today.
We service Edmonton, St Albert, Spruce Grove & Sherwood Park.
Service to Fort Saskatchewan, Stony Plain and Nisku, available with a surcharge of $75.00 + GST.
Service to Devon, Leduc, Bon Accord, Gibbons, Morinville, available with a surcharge of $100.00 +GST